User talk:Reda Kerbouche
|In other languages
|English · čeština · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · magyar · Nederlands · norsk bokmål · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · беларуская (тарашкевіца) · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · বাংলা · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · العربية · تۆرکجه||(2)|
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 18:01, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
A barnstar for you! Edit
|The Original Barnstar|
|ميرسي عليك على الخدمه الهايلة Bachounda (talk) 14:54, 19 March 2015 (UTC)|
All of those pages in "Help:" namespace Edit
Reda Kerbouche, as I mentioned to you at I:CP#Mediawiki:wx/xx/xx ?, all of the pages you have put in the "Help:" namespace need to be moved into main namespace as [[Wt/shy/Help: xxx]]. Would you please do that? Thank you. StevenJ81 (talk) 16:55, 11 June 2018 (UTC)
- @StevenJ81: give me a little time, and i will do that.--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 08:49, 13 June 2018 (UTC)
Riffian Wiktionary Edit
Hi, Reda. m:Requests for new languages/Wiktionary Riffian is in my next set of proposals to take before LangCom. In theory, of course, there is no reason that this can't be "eligible".
However, no one ever created content. Ordinary practice when no content is created is that if the request is under a year old, we place the request "on hold" pending the availability of contributors. If the request is over a year old, we reject it as "stale", with the understanding that if a community comes and starts creating content it can reapply. Unless you are aware of someone who is burning to start creating a Wiktionary in Riffian, that's what I'm going to do in this case. Let me know if that's a problem. StevenJ81 (talk) 15:18, 18 September 2018 (UTC)
- Hi, @StevenJ81: there is a small problem, the name in the proposal and in the logo of this Wiktionary is not being Tamazight, it is in classical Arabic. please give me 4 days I will contact our users how speak Tarifit (Riffian) and they will maybe start this project.
- I have a question. can you check this m:Requests for new languages/Wiktionary Tacawit? and if the users of Tarifit (Riffian) will not start the project, and you will reject it. Can we in the future restart the request?--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 05:54, 20 September 2018 (UTC)
Hi! reda I want some template about Wt/mni, like as yours template used in almost pages in Wt/shy can you please make some template in English for Wt/mni so that I can convert into our language.Afingba Mangang (talk) 12:31, 16 November 2018 (UTC)
- Hi,@Afingba Mangang: it take time to create all the templates. Can you please find the template you want. And I will try to make it for you.--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 06:23, 17 November 2018 (UTC)
- Hi, @Reda Kerbouche: sorry for late reply, I want these templates
- @Afingba Mangang: I will try to help you. But I want you to translate this page into all languages you know please meta:Wikimedians_of_Tamazight_User_Group.
- boḍ mean etymology and Anemeḵ mean translation.--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 15:37, 20 November 2018 (UTC)
Test admin flag about to expire Edit
Hi. Do you realize that your test-admin flag expires tomorrow? Assuming you want to keep it, please reapply at I:RFTA. (If you do that, I will immediately extend to cover the five-day comment period, so that there is no gap in coverage.) StevenJ81 (talk) 12:37, 21 May 2019 (UTC)
User pages for Benattia Fadia and Boutheynaa Edit
Here's why I'm asking. The Meta request for the Wikipedia has now been "on hold, awaiting activity" for over a year. Usually when a year passes I either (a) decide it has become active, and mark it as "eligible", or (b) decide it has not, and close the request as "stale". That's not a hard-and-fast rule, and if I know you intend to tackle it next I am happy to leave it open a while longer. But if you tell me, "We're going to spend the next year or two continuing to work on the Wiktionary before we consider tackling the Wikipedia," then I will close it as stale.
Understand: that would not have any negative impact if and when you go back to the Wikipedia. A new request at that time can be marked "eligible". But I am trying hard to minimize the number of projects on RFL that sit around in the status "Discussion" or "On hold", because I think it makes us look like we're not doing anything. So I do try to move things along.
- @StevenJ81: hi, if the LangCom approve the Wt/shy we will continue to contribute on this project at first. And like you said we will work on it at least for one year. So in my opinion you can close it as stale. And we will comeback to the Wikipedia in Shy when we will get more contributions and contributors for the Wiktionary. Thanks for the question.-Reda Kerbouche (talk) 15:51, 4 November 2019 (UTC)