User talk:Afingba Mangang
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 15:24, 13 July 2018 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia!
Please remember to add [[Category:Wp/mni]] at the end of every new article that you create. In this way, the article counter on the Main Page would be correctly updated. --Philip J (talk) 06:23, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
Re: How to translate content of other languages page in Meetei language Edit
Hello Afingba Mangang,
I saw that you had already created new articles and partially translated them to Meitei. I think that is the right approach. Of course, the infoboxes would take slightly more work so my suggestion is to just translate the word contents and create the infoboxes a bit later because it requires more time and effort. --Philip J (talk) 11:19, 22 July 2018 (UTC)