|In other languages
|English · čeština · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · magyar · Nederlands · norsk bokmål · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · беларуская (тарашкевіца) · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · বাংলা · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · العربية · تۆرکجه||(3)|
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
If you speak a language that does not yet have an own edition of Wikipedia (or another Wikimedia project), you can participate in building it here! Incubator can be used (almost) like a normal Wikipedia subdomain while building the project.
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
-- Welcoming Bot 11:18, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
Hi, you can now select "lus - Mizo ţawng" in Special:Preferences as your interface language here. If you can find more people who want to work on this test wiki, lus.wikipedia.org may be approved in the future. Regards, SPQRobin (talk) 19:25, 12 March 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you. Can you please update the translations that I have revised and added recently? Thanks in advance. (RMizo (talk) 12:07, 14 May 2012 (UTC))
- Translations are normally updated automatically, however this system is sometimes broken, so it can take some time before your changes are added here. As for Wp/lus, as I said, you should try to find other Lushai/Mizo speakers who can contribute to the test wiki. If there are several people active for a few months, then Wp/lus is ready for approval (to create lus.wikipedia.org). Regards, SPQRobin (talk) 19:32, 18 May 2012 (UTC)
Re:Not Update edit
Request for Help, please edit
Greetings Mr RMizo ,
Could you kindly help me translate this article into the marvellous Mizo language? Please.
- Here is a translation.
- Thankyou so much Mr. RMizo for your Brilliant Translation effort!
- I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
- May God Bless you and may the Mizo Test-Wikipedia prosper and eventually become a real Wikipedia!
Please, could you translate the following article into Mizo language?
Welcome to the Ido Wikipedia. Ido was first known as reformed Esperanto and was created in 1907 after seven years of deliberation by a committee of professors and linguists. You may notice that Ido looks somewhat like Esperanto, but with a number of differences including a complete lack of diacritical marks, the use of the letter 'q', along with many of the words themselves. If you are studying Ido and want to write for our Wikipedia, feel free! There are people here to correct your Ido should you make a mistake. Just use the Template:Revizo tag whenever you think your article could use some grammatical revision. The main site for the Ido language is located here, Ido publications are located here, and the English Wikipedia article on Ido is located here. A complete list of sites in Ido on the internet is located here. Lastly, the main reasons for choosing Ido over the more well-known Esperanto are summed up in this article.
- Ido ṭawng Wikipedia-ah kan lo làwm a che. Ido ṭawng hi atìrah chuan Esperanto siamṭhat ti-a hriat ṭhin niin kum 1907 khan zirtirtute leh ṭawng-chîkmite'n kum sarih zet an inràwnkhâwm hnua din a ni a. Ido ṭawng hian thlûkna chhinchhiahna leh 'q' a neih loh mai bâkah a thumal tamtakte a dang tih mai lovah chuan esperanto ṭawng a ang hlë tih i lo hmu tawh ngeiin a rinawm a.
- Ido ṭawng i zir a, Ido ṭawng Wikipedia-a i kut i thawh ve duh a nih chuan, zalèn i nihna hre rawh, unau! Ido ṭawngkam i hmang bah deuh a nih pawhin tihdiksaktu tùr che an awm reng e. I ṭawng kalphung ennnawn ngai nia i hriat chuan Template:Revizo tih hi i lo hmang mai dawn nia.
- Ido ṭawng hmunpui hetah hian a awm a, Ido ṭawnga thuchhuah hetah hian a awm a; tin, Ido ṭawng chungchang sâp ṭawng Wikipedia-a ziahna chu hetah hian a awm e. Ido ṭawnga internet hmun zawng zawng chu hetah hian a awm bawk. A tàwp berah chuan hriat hlawh zâwk Esperanto aia Ido thlan a nih zâwkna chhan chu he thuziakah hian tàrlan a ni e. (MizoPhéngphehlep ṭial máwi tê! 15:28, 22 March 2013 (UTC))