|In other languages
|English · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · magyar · Nederlands · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · تۆرکجه||(3)|
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 10:22, 21 January 2012 (UTC)
|The Running Man's Barnstar|
|User:唐吉訶德的侍從 is awarded with the Running Man's Barnstar for his translation work on Puxian Min, also known as the Hinghwa language. The Putian people will surely remember your accomplishment. -- S205645Talk 03:36, 30 July 2016 (UTC)|
|The Barnstar of National Merit|
|User:唐吉訶德的侍從 is awarded with the Barnstar of National Merit for his translation work on the Northern Min language. The Minbei people will certainly appreciate your efforts. -- S205645Talk 03:36, 30 July 2016 (UTC)|
|The Real Life Barnstar|
|User:唐吉訶德的侍從 is awarded with the Real Life Barnstar for his translation work on the Hakka language. -- S205645Talk 03:36, 30 July 2016 (UTC)|
Could you help me to translate these simple terms from Hokkien into Po-sing and Maing-ba's "Pe̍h-ōe-jī"?
- chhian-kí (千紀)
- sè-kí (世紀)
- nî-tāi (年代)
- nî (年)
- goe̍h (月)
- hō (號) or ji̍t (日): translate the one used for date.
- kū-le̍k (舊曆) or lông-le̍k (農曆): translate the one used for date.
- pêng-nî (平年)
- jūn-nî (閏年)
- chhut-sì (出世)
- kòe-sin (過身)
Thanks for editing the Min Dong WiktionaryEdit
|Thanks for editing the Min Dong Wiktionary|
|I have no idea how you created all those articles, but thanks anyways, because I am trying to revive it right now. Programmeruser (talk) 19:09, 22 July 2021 (UTC)|