Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 08:35, 3 May 2014 (UTC)
Hi! I am Chabi (from the Hakka Wikipedia) although I am using another account. I would like to ask you to translate this into Hakka please.
- Qin (Chinese: 秦, old *Dzin, mod. Qín; also 秦國 or 秦国, Qínguó) was an ancient Chinese state during the Zhou dynasty. It took its origin in a reconquest of western lands previously lost to the Rong; its position at the western edge of Chinese civilization permitted expansion and development that was unavailable to its rivals in the North China Plain. By the 3rd century bc, Qin had emerged as one of the dominant powers of the Seven Warring States and, under Shi Huangdi, unified China in 221 bc. The empire it established was short-lived but greatly influential on later Chinese history.
Thanks for your help.