|নিচের পাতাটি বাংলা ভাষায় ইনকিউবেটর নীতিমালার একটি অনুবাদ। দয়া করে লক্ষ্য করুন যে এই নির্দেশিকাটির মূল ইংরেজী সংস্করণ এবং অনুবাদের মধ্যে অর্থ বা ব্যাখ্যাগত কোনও পার্থক্য হলে, মূল ইংরেজি সংস্করণটি অগ্রাধিকার পাবে।
এই পৃষ্ঠাটি সম্প্রদায়ের দ্বারা আলোচিত ও অনুমোদিত হয়েছে এবং এর ব্যবহার সকল ব্যবহারকারীর জন্য বাধ্যতামূলক। আপনি হয়ত এটি সম্পাদনা করতে পারেন। কিন্তু অনুগ্রহ করে বড় কোনো পরিবর্তন করার পূর্বে এটির আলাপ পাতায় প্রথমে আলোচনা করে নিন।
ইনকিউবেটরের ব্যবহারকারী দলসমূহ
- পরিক্ষা-প্রশাসক (২১ ব্যবহারকারী, হাতে তৈরি তালিকা)
- প্রশাসক (১৪ ব্যবহারকারী, manual list showing main languages spoken)
- ব্যুরোক্র্যাট (৭ ব্যবহারকারী)
- আমদানিকারক (৮ ব্যবহারকারী)
- ইন্টারফেস প্রশাসক (৫ ব্যবহারকারী)
- অনুবাদ প্রশাসক (১০ ব্যবহারকারী)
- বট (১৮ ব্যবহারকারী)
See Special:ListGroupRights for the full list of user groups with their user rights. User group changes are logged on Special:Log/rights. (Please note, though, that many rights here—notably test-administrator rights—have automatic expiration dates. Automatic expirations are not logged.)
- A test administrator is an active contributor to a test here on Incubator who was given rights to take care of that test.
- ব্যবহারকারী অধিকার
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page
- Delete pages
- Undelete a page
- View deleted history entries, without their associated text
- Block a user from sending email
- Block other users from editing
- Not create redirects from source pages when moving pages
- However, they may only use their tools on pages/users in their own test. Note that this is not maintained by the computer system, but by other users (mostly admins and bureaucrats). If you do something outside your test, be prepared to defend your actions or you may be desysopped.
- Note for test-admins with sysop experience on other projects: The main sysop rights you do not have here are (a) revision deletion, (b) editing in the MediaWiki namespace, and (c) protection. Contact an administrator at I:AN if you need assistance on those matters.
- There can be several test-admins for one test, and inversely, you can be a test-admin for more than one test.
- You must have a user page on the Incubator or on Meta and be a contributor to this wiki.
- Your test must have more than 50 content pages/articles. Requests for multiple tests must include at least one test with 50 articles or more.
- You are not completely new to Wikimedia projects, and you understand and agree with the goals of the Incubator project.
- You agree to follow relevant policies as those are developed here.
- পরীক্ষা-প্রশাসকত্বের আবেদন
- Place your request, including the name of the test(s) in which you work, below at #Current requests for test adminship.
- Users are given 5 days to place comments. After this period, requests will be reviewed by a bureaucrat and if there is no reasonable opposition, you will be made into a test-admin.
- Requests for test-adminship are not votes. They are opportunities for other users to raise possible problems. If you get no comment at all under your name, that doesn't mean you are a bad user; it means no one has any objections to you being a test admin.
- You can alternatively hold a discussion in a "community portal" page of the test-project. After at least 5 days, you can then add your request here, so that a bureaucrat will decide about it directly.
- Removal and renewal of rights
- Test-administrators will be desysopped after a domain request for their language is completed, or automatically after a year.
- After one year, test-administrators can simply request that their test-adminship is renewed.
- See Incubator:Test-administrators for a list of current test sysops.
- একাধিক পরিক্ষা উইকি
- A request can be for more than one test, provided the request meets the requirements noted above.
- Similarly, a test-administrator can request being added to an additional test or tests during the middle of their year as a test-administrator, and the same rules apply. In this case, the rights for the new tests are for less than a full year, because they will expire the same day as the rights for the first test. After that, all tests can be renewed at the same time for one year each.
Administrator access can be granted to known and trusted members of the community who are familiar with the policies of Wikimedia's Incubator wiki. Adminship status on Wikimedia Incubator is not an honour for outstanding content contributors but just an additional tool for people that showed that they want to clean up. Administrator access is also not meant to imply editorial authority on the project. An administrator is simply a trusted user who can:
- Change protection settings and edit cascade-protected pages
- Delete pages
- Undelete a page
- Block other users from editing
- Block a user from sending email
- Edit the user interface
You can request adminship on the Incubator if you meet the following criteria:
- You are not completely new to Wikimedia projects and you understand and agree with the goals of the Incubator project.
- You have a user page on the Incubator and are a contributor to this wiki.
- You agree to follow relevant policies as those are developed here and respect consensus of the users of this site.
As with the admin policy on Meta and Commons, inactive administrators may have their access removed. According to this policy, any sysop inactive on Incubator will be desysoped. "Inactive" means virtually no edits or log actions in the past twelve months. Inactive administrators may re-apply in the regular way.
Admins are expected to watch the Administrators' noticeboard for notices put up by other users.
When requesting adminship, after seven days, a bureaucrat will make a decision based on the votes and comments to grant, not to grant, or to extend the time for discussion if there is still need for it.
Any new admin should first propose (on the Community Portal for example) what they are going to do (certainly for mass-scale actions) before doing it. This is to prevent mass-scale mistakes that need to be reverted manually afterwards. Some time later (a few months or so), when the admin is used to common practices, this is no longer required.
Bureaucrats are administrators who can assign user rights of requests on this page.
There are no requests for bureaucratship; any administrator may optionally ask to become a bureaucrat after one month (providing they have behaved well).
Currently on Wikimedia projects, the number of accounts that can be created in a 24-hour period from a single IP is limited to six. There may be situations, such as outreach events, where creating more would be helpful.
Administrators and bureaucrats are already exempt from the six-account limit and do not need this right. Anyone else (including test administrators) needing an exemption from the six-account limit for a specific event should ask here.
- This right will normally be granted only to people with a history of responsible editing on Incubator and other Wikimedia projects.
- When asking for this right, please provide detailed information on the reason you need the right (such as the time, place and sponsorship of the outreach event). This right will be provided only for the period needed, and then removed.
- Ideally, please ask for this right at least three days in advance to provide time for comments. After that, a bureaucrat will make the decision.
Importers have the possibility to import pages with the full history from certain defined wikis (administrators can do this too). Additionally, they are able to edit pages in bulk from XML files, which is used for importing closed projects.
- Transwiki importers can import from the same defined wikis, but cannot import in bulk from XML files.
When requesting importer access, after three days, a bureaucrat will make a decision based on the votes and comments to grant, not to grant, or to extend the time for discussion if there is still need for it.
When you are already an administrator, no waiting time is needed. Bureaucrats are also able to grant these rights to themselves.
Bureaucrats are able to grant and revoke these rights, including to themselves. Please make requests in the appropriate section below. They will run for at least 7 days.
This right is granted for no longer than one year at a time to non-administrators, but is renewable.
অনুবাদক ও অনুবাদ প্রশাসক
- There is a special usergroup which allows editing the MediaWiki namespace: the translator group. It was originally created for translating Incubator-specific messages in the MediaWiki namespace (see Incubator:Translation project). It is nowadays largely outdated, as most of the messages can now be translated on translatewiki.net or via the local installation of the "Translate" extension. It may still be granted for specific purposes.
- The translation administrator group is for managing the pages which can be translated with the Translate extension.
Bureaucrats decide about granting both rights. Administrators can also add/remove the translation administrator rights on their own accounts. They are removed when a bureaucrat deems appropriate to do so (e.g. inactivity).
The edits of an account with bot status will be hidden from the recent changes.
To request a bot status, please list you and your bot's name below along with a description of what your bot will be used for. A bureaucrat will decide if a bot is safe and needed though any user may make a comment about it. Note: Bots for mass article creation are typically not approved. The ultimate approval of projects into subdomains is based on the existence of active communities, not only the numbers of articles.
অনুমতির জন্য অনুরোধ
Below are the current requests for permissions.
Please always first read the policy written above before making a request.