Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 12:48, 30 March 2019 (UTC)
Hi! I can't really deal with templates because I don't have those skills, but do you think it would be possible to add Ἱστορία instead of Ἴδρυσις because not all cities have a defined foundation date. Thanks
Please add a primary and secondary administrative division box. Κεφαλαία Διαίρεσις and Δευτέρα Διαίρεσις. Make them so that we can add the required name in each one. e.g. Κεφαλαία Διαίρεσις: Ἐπαρχία, Δευτέρα Διαίρεσις: Δῆμος PastelKos (talk) 09:15, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
We sent you an e-mail Edit
Really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a gentle note to request that you check your email. We sent you a message titled "The Community Insights survey is coming!". If you have questions, email email@example.com.
You can see my explanation here.
Are u okay? Edit
Hi @Tochitochii:. I've noticed that you've stopped contributing to the ancient greek wikipedia. Is everything okay? You were a very useful editor. Hope to see you again!PastelKos (talk) 20:49, 7 October 2020 (UTC)