Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 08:00, 6 October 2015 (UTC)
Could you please translate this text into Awadhi? It is for the welcome page at the Ido Wikipedia.
- Welcome to the Ido Wikipedia. Ido was first known as reformed Esperanto and was created in 1907 after seven years of deliberation by a committee of professors and linguists. You may notice that Ido looks somewhat like Esperanto, but with a number of differences including a complete lack of diacritical marks, the use of the letter 'q', along with many of the words themselves.
- If you are studying Ido and want to write for our Wikipedia, feel free! There are people here to correct your Ido should you make a mistake. Just use the Template:Revizo tag whenever you think your article could use some grammatical revision.
- The main site for the Ido language is located here, Ido publications are located here, and the English Wikipedia article on Ido is located here. A complete list of sites in Ido on the internet is located here. Lastly, the main reasons for choosing Ido over the more well-known Esperanto are summed up in this article.