Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 18:09, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
About Balochi-series test projectsEdit
Certainly, I watched your question by looking someone else's talk page, but I think that I can also provide things related to this.
There are currently 6 Meta requests about this topic, of which the bolded ones are marked eligible, and the italic one is marked on hold:
- m:Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Balochi - Wp/bal
- m:Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Eastern Balochi - Wp/bgp
- m:Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Southern Balochi - Wp/bcc
- m:Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Western Balochi - Wp/bgn
- m:Requests for new languages/Wikivoyage Southern Balochi - Wy/bcc
- m:Requests for new languages/Wikisource Baluchi s:mul:Main Page/بلوچی (using Southern Balochi's bcc)
For more than one decade period, people, either from Langcom or not, are discussing which is the real "Balochi language" that should have Wikimedia wikis, someone said that they want to union them to just use bal, saying just create one Balochi Wikipedia, but others said that they have logical wrongs, and said that there are having grammar differents between different Balochi variants (or dialects), and bal shouldn't be used by Wikimedia.