Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
ⴰⵙⵎⴰⵜⵜⵉ ⵏ ⵜⴰⵙⵏⵉⵡⵉⵏ edit
ⴰⵣⵓⵍ ⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵙⵜⴰⵏ. ⵀⴰⵜ ⵓⵔ ⵉⵅⵙⵙⴰ ⴰⴷ ⵜⵙⵎⴰⵜⵜⵉⵜ ⵜⴰⵙⵏⵉⵡⵉⵏ ⵏ ⴽⵔⴰ ⵏ ⵜⵉⵔⵉⵎⵜ (test) ⵙ ⵜⵉⵔⵉⵎⵜ ⵢⴰⴹⵏⵉⵏ. ⵣⵓⵏⴷ ⵖⵎⴽⵍⵍⵉ ⵜⵙⴽⴰⵔⵜ, ⴰⵔ ⵜⵙⵎⴰⵜⵜⴰⵢⵜ ⵜⴰⵙⵏⵉⵡⵉⵏ ⵏ Wp/tzm ⵙ Wp/zgh. ⵉⴳⴰ ⵖⵉⴽⴰⴷ ⵎⴳⴰⵍ ⵏ ⵜⴼⴰⴷⵉⵡⵉⵏ (terms, conditions) ⵏ ⵜⵎⵣⴷⴰⵍⵜ ⵏ ⵡⵉⴽⵉⵎⵉⴷⵢⴰ (Wikimedia Incubator). Amara-Amaziɣ (talk) 15:28, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
Deletion requests edit
Hi! :) Please make sure any pages you mark for deletion are no longer linked from other pages. For example, the page Wp/tzm/ⵙⵓⵙ-ⵎⴰⵙⵙⴰ-ⴷⵔⵄⴰ still has links from other pages, see: Special:WhatLinksHere/Wp/tzm/ⵙⵓⵙ-ⵎⴰⵙⵙⴰ-ⴷⵔⵄⴰ. Unfortunately, we cannot delete this page unless all these links are updated to the new page :) --OWTB (talk) 09:32, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
Based on the various page histories here, it seems to me that the appropriate approach for this is as follows:
- Check if there is anything important on the newer page (Wp/zgh/ⴰⵔⵔⵉⴼ) that does not also appear on the older page (Wp/tzm/ⴰⵔⵔⵉⴼ). If there is, that should be copied from the zgh page to the tzm page, with attribution.
- Once that is done, the tzm page should be moved to zgh, overwriting the current page. This results in the more substantial page history being retained.
- For the time being, we will leave the resulting redirect on tzm in place, under the same reason I gave on the other page I left as a redirect.
- The same thing is true of Wp/tzm/ⵅⵏⵉⴼⵔⴰ and its pair article on zgh. It was probably also true of the third pair, though I'm not going back to that one.
- By the way, once we're done with this, do you have the language skills in tzm to adapt the existing pages? StevenJ81 (talk) 14:36, 26 March 2019 (UTC)
More on these deletion requests edit
- If the page you ask to have deleted is not correct in tzm, please say so.
- If the page you ask to have deleted is correct in both tzm and zgh, it can stay in both places. The two tests can exist independently of each other.
- If the page you ask to have deleted has a long page history, and could otherwise be deleted, it's better to leave the redirect than to delete the page.
- Si la page que vous demandez de supprimer n'est pas correcte dans tzm, veuillez l'indiquer.
- Si la page que vous demandez de supprimer est correcte à la fois en tzm et en zgh, elle peut rester aux deux endroits. Les deux tests peuvent exister indépendamment l'un de l'autre.
- Si la page que vous demandez la suppression a un long historique, et pourrait sinon être supprimée, il est préférable de laisser la redirection que de supprimer la page.
ⵎⴰⵖ ⴰⵍⵍⵉⴳ ⴷⴰ ⵜⴻⵜⵜⵔⴷ ⴰⴷ ⵜⵜⴽⴽⵙⴷ ⵜⴰⵙⵏⵉⵡⵉⵏ ⴳ ⵓⵙⵏⴼⴰⵔ ⵏ ⵜⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵜ ⵏ ⵡⴰⵎⵎⴰⵙ (wp/tzm) ??
ⵢⴰⵜ ⵜⵖⴰⵡⵙⴰ ⵢⴰⴹⵏ ⵏⵏⵉⵖ ⴰⴽ ⵜⵜ ⵢⴰⴷ, ⴰⴷ ⵙⵓⵍ ⵓⵔ ⵜⴻⵜⵜⵏⵓⵕⵥⵓⵎⴷ ⵜⴰⵙⵏⵉⵡⵉⵏ ⵜⵉⵎⴰⵢⵏⵓⵜⵉⵏ ! ⴰⵔ ⵜⵜⴰⵔⴰ ⴳ ⵜⵉ ⴷⴰ ⵢⴰⴷ ⵉⵍⵍⴰⵏ ⴱⴰⵛ ⴰⴷ ⵉⵎⵖⵓⵔⵏⵜ !
ⵜⴰⵏⵎⵎⵉⵔⵜ--Brahim-essaidi (talk) 23:39, 19 April 2019 (UTC)