Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 19:55, 5 November 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for contributing to the Livonian Wikipedia incubatorEdit
I would like to thank you for contributing to the incubator of the Wikipedia in Livonian. I think such co-operation between speakers of other Baltic-Finnic languages is necessary in order to guarantee the survival of the Livonian language. -- Ohpuu (talk) 11:48, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
Vadjan keeli ja Izorkan keeliEdit
City names in LivonianEdit
I am currently certain about two names you asked:
As for the rest, I would have to check in dictionaries or elsewhere. I'll do it as soon as I can, hopefully tonight. In any case I am not confident enough about them for various reasons. You're right that all the cities are notable in the context of Livonian Wikipedia. -- Ohpuu (talk) 14:12, 27 November 2012 (UTC)