Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 20:57, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
Regarding this template editEdit
Participation To Wiki Arabia 2019 in TarfayaEdit
Azul fellak Adrar negh,
I hope that you are well and everything is good with you. As you might know, we are hosting WikiArabia conference 2019 in the city of Tarfaya. the theme of the conference will be about "Wikimedia and the local communities", which gives a special focus to the local culture and languages. We have noticed that you are very active in Tamazight Wikipedia in the incubator, and we really would like you encourage you to apply to participate to the conference. Your participation can be useful to inspire the Moroccan participants in editing in their Moroccan languages as well. If you think this is interesting, please send your application to the following link:
If you live in Morocco, please contact me also on my talk page so that I can register you to the conference. If you have any further questions, please just let me know and I will support you.