User talk:Anass Sedrati
- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 12:00, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for contacting meEdit
Dear Anass Sedrati, thanks for sharing this piece of knowledge with me. I will reply to you on Facebook as you contacted me as well on the Wikipidya be d-darija page :)
مرحبا سي أنس. أعتدر عن التأخير في الرد على رسالتك، نظرا لكوني لا أتفقد الاشعارات إلا نادرا. لقد أرسلت لك طلب الصداقة على فيسبوك لتسهيل التواصل. @brahim essaidi
Regarding WikiArabia conferenceEdit
Azul Anass! I received your invitation in my talk page, and I would like to be registered to the conference. Thank you. Amara-Amaziɣ (talk) 10:35, 11 November 2018 (UTC)
@Amara-Amaziɣ: Azul si Amara. Thank you for your quick response. In order to participate to the conference you need to send your scholarship application (Application Form) to the following page: https://framaforms.org/wikiarabia-2019-1540153450 . Please do it soon because the deadline is tomorrow (12 November). I need also to ask you: Do you live in Morocco or abroad? Ayuz nk a gma. Anass Sedrati (talk) 11:45, 11 November 2018 (UTC)
- @Anass Sedrati: Yes I do. I reside in Rabat, Morocco. Thanks for your even quicker response. Amara-Amaziɣ (talk) 12:36, 11 November 2018 (UTC)