- manúbuc caring casálang. 
- Me abat ya i Nonoy anyang pauli ne keng Pilipinas.
- meaning translated in English is ambush.
- The act of concealing oneself and lying in wait to attack by surprise.
- An attack launched from a concealed position.
- The troops posted in a concealed place, for attacking by surprise; those who lie in wait.
- ambush (third-person singular simple present ambushes, present participle ambushing, simple past and past participle ambushed)
- (transitive) To station in ambush with a view to surprise an enemy.
- (transitive) To attack by ambush; to waylay.
- na ibig sabihin sa Tagalog ay abang
- Upang maghintay para dumating ang isang bagay o tao.
- Halimbawaː Abangan mo ang taksi.
- ↑ ,Kapampangan-English-Pilipino Dictionary under Category A
- ↑ ,Kapampangan-English-Pilipino Dictionary by Luther Parker
- Kapampangan-English-Pilipino Dictionary 
- Vocabulario Pampango-Tagalog-Inglés / por Gavino Dimalanta, D. E. Fernandez, y del Pampango-Castellano-inglés. 
- An English-Spanish-Pampango dictionary, together with idioms, common conversation, and an abridgment of English grammar (grammar in a nutshell), various uses of words, similar words, synonyms, abbreviations, etc.