Latest comment: 3 years ago by StevenJ81 in topic Your "Book" pages
- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 10:51, 29 September 2019 (UTC)
Your "Book" pagesEdit
I have moved these to subpages of your user page. Ordinarily, books must be in prefixed Wikibooks projects within the Incubator. If there is an Incubator-wide reason for these pages, you can answer me here on your talk page. StevenJ81 (talk) 15:40, 31 October 2019 (UTC)