Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
Help with Min Nan edit
Hello, my name is Erica and I am a community liaison for the visual editor at the Wikimedia Foundation.
I'm contacting you today as you are proficient in Min Nan, to ask you some time-sensitive help with translations related to the visual editor. Here's a direct link, hoping it can make the work easier for you, and please do not hesitate to contact me immediately if you need any further information.
I'd like to thank you in advance for what you will do and for the invaluable support you will provide to the Min Nan wikimedian community! (Please feel free to forward this message to other community members who may be equally interested or able to contribute.) Best, --Elitre (WMF) (talk) 11:19, 9 February 2016 (UTC)