Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other language you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, Jose77 06:03, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
PS. Article about Kurów is already in 335 languages and dialects. If your village/town/city isn't yet on PL wiki, I can do article about it. (I'm first author of requests and this article have the biggest number of interwikis)
Hi! Could you make 10 edits before 31 January(UTC) in Salar section. It is nesessary for statistics. http://toolserver.org/~pathoschild/catanalysis/?title=Wp%2Fslr&cat=0&wiki=incubatorwiki_p . It is need 5 user who made minimum 10 edits in month for open Salar Wikipedia --Kaiyr 01:29, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
- Currently 0.00% of the most used MediaWiki messages have been localised. Localisation of these messages is a requirement before your request is finally assessed. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, from Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Salar
To translate those system messages, follow these steps.