Good News! edit
The request for Sepedi Wikipedia has now been verified as eligible
This means that after these 1717 interface messages have been translated into Sepedi, then the Test-project will qualify for Final Approval. To translate those system messages, follow these steps. --Jose77 09:28, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
Hi! I'm Chabi. In what African language are you writing? Do you need help? --Chabi 17:22, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- Could you translate this phrase onto this language, please? After that, I will do articles base on this one, only changing numbers.
Almazán is a municipality located in the province of Soria, Castile and León, Spain. The municipality has a population of 5,755 inhabitants. --Chabi 17:32, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Canary Islands edit
There are part of Africa geographically but is an Autonomous Community of Spain, that's in Europe. --Chabi 10:57, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
Test adminship expiring edit
Request for translation edit
Please, could you translate to me this text onto Sepedi language?
Soria is a province of Spain, in the eastern part of the autonomous community of Castile and León. Of the province's population of 91,487 (2002), nearly 40% live in the capital, Soria. There are 183 municipalities in Soria, of which nearly half are hamlets of under 100 people and of which only 12 have more than 1000 people. The cathedral town of the province is El Burgo de Osma.
Thanks a lot for your help. --Chabi 21:44, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
- THANKYOU SO MUCH Mohau for your Outstanding Translation effort!
- I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
- May God Bless you and may the Sepedi Incubator project prosper and become a real Wikipedia one day!
- Yours Faithfully, --Jose77 23:23, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Request for translation edit
Please, could you translate this article onto Sepedi language?
The Book of Mormon is a sacred text of the Latter Day Saint movement. It was first published in March 1830 by Joseph Smith, Jr. as The Book of Mormon: An Account Written by the Hand of Mormon upon Plates Taken from the Plates of Nephi.
Books of the Book of Mormon First Book of Nephi Second Book of Nephi Book of Jacob Book of Enos Book of Jarom Book of Omni Words of Mormon Book of Mosiah Book of Alma Book of Helaman Third Nephi Fourth Nephi Book of Mormon Book of Ether Book of Moroni
Thanks for your help. --Chabi 13:28, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
Test adminship expiring (2) edit
Barnstar Award edit
|The Original Barnstar|
|For your many years of service to Wikipedia and Wikimedia projects, I, Jose77, hereby award you this barnstar. --Joseph, 20:13, 18 November 2009 (UTC)|
Sepedi Test-Wikipedia edit
- You are doing a brilliant work on Sepedi Incubator Wikipedia!
- According to the Criteria for final approval, the Sepedi Incubator Wikipedia must remain active until final approval.
- It is generally considered active if the analysis lists at least three active, not-grayed-out editors listed in the sections for the previous few months (see automated statistics).
- Therefore if you and two other Sepedi speakers can continue to contribute on Sepedi Incubator Wikipedia and maintain the current good momentum by creating more good quality articles, then the proposal for the creation of Sepedi Wikipedia would have a higher likelihood of being approved; just like Mirandese was approved a few months ago. --Jose77 20:21, 18 November 2009 (UTC)
Page Delete edit
Wrong title format edit
please fix Portal:wp/nso/... templates. Their name should begin with Template:Wp/nso/Portal:... - please move those incorrectly named templates to the correct name, fix all links and transclusions to point to the correct name and then mark those incorrectly named templates to be deleted.
— Danny B. 19:48, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
Sepedi Wiki edit
- Please, could you translate this article to Sepedi?
Lingua Franca Nova (abbreviated LFN) is an auxiliary constructed language created by Dr. C. George Boeree of Shippensburg University, Pennsylvania. Its vocabulary is based on the Romance languages French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Catalan. The grammar is highly reduced and similar to the Romance creoles. The language has phonemic spelling, using 22 letters of either the Latin or Cyrillic alphabets.
Thanks you very much. If you want to translate any article to Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Galician, Asturian or French, tell it to me please. Chabi
The Sepedi wikipedia is created edit
Hi, Mohau. Congratulations with the new created site. Please do not start editing there, because the pages will be exported to there.
You were a test-admin for Wp/nso. Those rights are now removed, but you can become a temporary admin on the new site (probably for one month). If you want so, please leave a note on my talk page. Please do not forget to state you want this (because I use this as a confirmation for the stewards). Also give the username on the new project (so which user has to be sysopped - probably the same username).