User talk:Memnone di Rodi
Latest comment: 8 years ago by Sem82 in topic Breaking away from Wikimedia
- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 16:13, 18 April 2013 (UTC)
Breaking away from WikimediaEdit
Hello, Memnone. I'm new here, and I noticed you're the most recent editor on the Ancient Greek wiki. I've noticed since Wikimedia obviously won't support this site, how would you feel about breaking away and forming our own wiki? I know it would probably require getting our own domain, but I think it could be done. If you're interested, or know anyone who is, get back to me. Sem82 (talk) 20:36, 17 January 2015 (UTC)