User talk:Marjan Tomki SI
- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 21:10, 13 December 2020 (UTC)
I got to incubator unintentionallyEdit
I nave an account elsewhere and login by universal login, which probably sent me here when I tried to login (probabla to write to a discussion page) in si wiktionary (wikisloar) wikispace.
I write this, because I was interested what is purpose of incubator (in can guess, but guess partially or incorrectly). I found how-to information about things, but not (yet) general purpose.
This is for me to remember that probably stated purpose could be either made more easily found, or written if it doesn't exist (is "nobrainer" for old hands). --Marjan Tomki SI (talk) 12:31, 15 December 2020 (UTC)