User talk:Kambai Akau
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 11:45, 3 December 2020 (UTC)
Request of creating pages edit
Hi, thanks for your great contributions in Wp/kcg. Can you help me to create pages about en:Macau en:Taiwan and en:COVID-19 in Tyap language? Thanks for your help. Rrkesoji (talk) 21:24, 28 August 2021 (UTC)
Article translation edit
Hi, could you please translate the following article to Tyap?
Interlingue, formerly Occidental, is an international auxiliary language created by Edgar de Wahl and published in 1922.
Literature The main literary texts in Occidental appeared in Cosmoglotta. There were also some works, both original and translated, published in Interlingue.
- Caro de Segeda -- It would be a great pleasure to do so. 😊 Compliments of the season! Kambai Akau (talk) 09:36, 28 December 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you so much. Merry Christmas :) --Caro de Segeda (talk) 09:56, 28 December 2021 (UTC)
- I have created a template for countries which you can see here How do you say "capital", "area" and population"? --Caro de Segeda (talk) 09:57, 28 December 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for the translation. --Caro de Segeda (talk) 11:17, 28 December 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you so much. Merry Christmas :) --Caro de Segeda (talk) 09:56, 28 December 2021 (UTC)
This Month in Education: November 2021 edit
Hi, the one I used for references it is just in the cases where there are a lot of them so you just scroll down instead of having a whole page full of them. For a couple of them is not useful. --Caro de Segeda (talk) 21:35, 2 January 2022 (UTC)
- Okay! Wow. I get it now. Thanks. Kambai Akau (talk) 21:38, 2 January 2022 (UTC)
I am sorry for bothering you asking for translations. I will try to help out here but I don't speak the language so I am afraid that it will be you or any other speaker translating all the information. --Caro de Segeda (talk) 21:52, 2 January 2022 (UTC)
- Woooow! Super! Please bother me more. I am happy this is happening. For as long as I am online, I would help you out in the translation aspect. I have seen the template. Thanks Caro de Segeda. It's great! 😊 Kambai Akau (talk) 22:18, 2 January 2022 (UTC)
Could you please translate this?
- Social sciences
- Language and literature
- Food and agriculture
- Arts and recreation
- Biography = Nkhang shyicet
- Philosophy = Lyenfilosofi
- Religion = Khwi
- Social sciences = Sains swat ndung
- Language and literature = A̱lyem ma̱ng kpa̱m lyuut
- Measurements = Mai nkyang
- Science = Sains
- Food and agriculture = Kyayak ma̱ng khap
- Technology = Lyennkyangta̱m
- Arts and recreation = Ghwang mi̱ ghwang ma̱ng naat mbwuot a̱sa̱t njen
- History = Nkhang gbangbang
- Geography = Lyennkhang-a̱byin
- Artists and architects
- Authors, playwrights and poets
- Composers and musicians
- Explorers and travelers
- Film directors, screenwriters and actors
- Inventors, scientists and mathematicians
- Philosophers and social scientists
- Political leaders
- Religious figures and theologians
I have seen you have all the MediaWik messages translated so you will need three people writing on a consistent basis for a certain period of time in order to get the wiki approved. --Caro de Segeda (talk) 23:02, 2 January 2022 (UTC)
- Okay! I am grateful. Getting consistent hands to work with had been my pain, but this year, we shall attain the grand goal. My battery is low. I would translate the others as soon as I awake later in the morning. Kambai Akau (talk) 23:09, 2 January 2022 (UTC)
- Artists and architects = Á̱nietnyia̱ nghwughwu ma̱ng á̱nietlyen ghwang a̱ka̱sa
- Authors, playwrights and poets = Á̱nietlyuut, á̱nietlyuut nvwuomaat ma̱ng á̱nietlyuut bubwom a̱nwuat
- Composers and musicians = Á̱nietlyen lyuut bubwom ma̱ng á̱niettsot bubwom
- Explorers and travelers = Á̱nietcyetzop ma̱ng á̱nietcyet
- Film directors, screenwriters and actors = A̱yaakwak a̱son fim, á̱nietlyuut nkhang ma̱ng á̱nietmaat nkhang
- Inventors, scientists and mathematicians = Á̱nietmat nkyang nfai, á̱nietlyen sains ma̱ng á̱nietlyen fangnkyang
- Philosophers and social scientists = Á̱nietlyen filosofi ma̱ng á̱nietlyen sains swat ndung
- Political leaders = A̱yaakwak a̱son kwai-nfwuo-á̱niet
- Religious figures and theologians = A̱yaakwak a̱son khwi ma̱ng a̱yaagwak lyen A̱gwaza
Could you please translate this as well?
- Family and relationships
- Business and economics
- International organizations
- War and military
- Social issues
- Psychology = Lyen za̱kwa a̱tyubishyi
- Family and relationships = Kyangbwak ma̱ng a̱ka̱meang
- Politics = Kwai-nfwuo-á̱niet
- Business and economics = A̱bwuang ma̱ng lyen a̱za̱za̱rak nzwa
- Law = Cam
- International organizations = Susotnta̱m bibyin swanta
- War and military = Zwang ma̱ng a̱khwot a̱kwop
- Social issues = A̱fi̱fa swat ndung
- Weight, volume and distance
- Health and medicine
- Earth science
- Energy and fuels
- Architecture and civil engineering
- Film, radio and television
- Prehistory and ancient world
- Middle Ages and Early Modern
- Continents and major regions
- Bodies of water
- Mountains and deserts
- Weight, volume and distance = Kpa̱p, shi ma̱ng gbang
- Astronomy = Lyen á̱ta̱ngwat
- Biology = Bayoloji
- Health and medicine = Gbi̱ngban ma̱ng kan
- Chemistry = Kemistri
- Earth science = Sains swanta
- Physics = Fizik
- Mathematics = Lyenfangnkyang
- Agriculture = Khap
- Food = Kyayak
- Beverages = Nkyangswuo
- Communication = A̱myim
- Electronics = A̱yaaili̱kti̱ronik
- Energy and fuels = Kpa̱p cet ma̱ng hya̱u ndong
- Materials = Nkyang ta̱cya̱
- Transportation = Shyei nkyang
- Weapons = Nkyangzwang
- Architecture and civil engineering = Lyen ghwang a̱ka̱sa ma̱ng bwokntswam a̱sai bung
- Film, radio and television = Fim, redyo ma̱ng telvishon
- Music = A̱bwom tsot
- Recreation = Naat mbwuot a̱sa̱t njen
- Prehistory and ancient world = A̱zaghyi nkhang ma̱ng ta̱cya̱ gbangbang
- Middle Ages and Early Modern = Nce A̱ka̱wa̱tyia̱ ma̱ng Jen Ntsa Mam A̱fwun
- Modern = Mam a̱fwun
- Continents and major regions = Nvam-a̱byin ma̱ng a̱ca̱cet nfam-a̱byin
- Countries = Bibyin
- Cities = A̱ca̱cet a̱ka̱keang
- Bodies of water = Nvam a̱sa̱khwot
- Mountains and deserts = A̱ka̱fan ma̱ng nkyai a̱ji̱jak
Regarding Tyap, could you please translate this?
- Physics is the natural science that studies matter, its fundamental constituents, its motion and behavior through space and time, and the related entities of energy and force. Physics is one of the most fundamental scientific disciplines, and its main goal is to understand how the universe behaves.
- Chemistry is the scientific study of the properties and behavior of matter. It is a natural science that covers the elements that make up matter to the compounds composed of atoms, molecules and ions: their composition, structure, properties, behavior and the changes they undergo during a reaction with other substances.
- Engineering is the use of scientific principles to design and build machines, structures, and other items, including bridges, tunnels, roads, vehicles, and buildings. The discipline of engineering encompasses a broad range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied mathematics, applied science, and types of application.
Thanks. I have seen all the MediaWiki messages are translated, and there is another user (User:Zbobai) creating articles as well. I will try to check when the wiki can be approved. --Caro de Segeda (talk) 17:06, 17 January 2022 (UTC)
Thanks a lot for filling in the gap for us on the Wp/kcg project. You are truly God-sent! 😊 I would translate as much as you need, but please be patient if I take long hours to reply. It's beyond my control. I would really be glad to see Wp/kcg approved soon, even now! 😂
- Fizik yet a̱za̱za̱rak sains wa a̱ zop tswabishyi a̱ni, a̱tsak nkyang nji wu, cong ma̱ng za̱kwa mami a̱wat kyai tswazwa ka ma̱ng jen, ma̱ng nkyang kpa̱p cet ma̱ng cet yuut na̱ byia̱ a̱meang ma̱ng a̱nji a̱ni. Fizik yet fam nyiung hwa ma̱ a̱yaakariya sains ba ba̱ swak di̱ yet a̱tsatsak a̱ni, a̱wot a̱tsak jat nji wa si̱ yet á̱ tyia̱ á̱niet ba̱ nfi̱k za̱kwa swanta ji ma̱ng a̱mgba̱m á̱ta̱ngwat ba.
Chemistry is the scientific study of the properties and behavior of matter. It is a natural science that covers the elements that make up matter to the compounds composed of atoms, molecules and ions: their composition, structure, properties, behavior and the changes they undergo during a reaction with other substances. Engineering is the use of scientific principles to design and build machines, structures, and other items, including bridges, tunnels, roads, vehicles, and buildings. The discipline of engineering encompasses a broad range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied mathematics, applied science, and types of application.
Hi, could you please translate this?
- Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra (29 September 1547 – 23 April 1616) was a Spanish writer. His most famous book was Don Quijote de la Mancha. It is considered the first modern novel, and therefore Cervantes was the first novelist. The book has been published in 65 countries. The work is considered among the most important in all of literature. He is sometimes called "The Prince of Satire".
Hi, I've seen that there are different people creating one-line articles in Tyap. Just wanted to say that it won't help to have thousands of articles with just one line. I suggest you to tell them to create at least one paragraph and add pictures. --Caro de Segeda (talk) 14:50, 23 January 2022 (UTC)
- Okay, no problems. The programme continues this weekend. I surely would alert them to add pictures. Thanks. Meanwhile, would you mind joining our Telegram group?
- Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra (29 Zwat A̱kubunyiung 1547 – 23 Zwat Nyaai 1616) ku yet a̱tyulyuut a̱byin Si̱pen a̱ghyang wa. Kwambwat nggu hu nang á̱ swak lyen a̱ni wa yet Don Quijote de la Mancha. Á̱ kyiak nhu ku yet a̱son ka di̱ ce a̱yaanovel mam a̱fwun hu, a̱wot mat a̱nia wa Cervantes si̱ yet a̱tyulyuut novel a̱son wu. Á̱ ku shei kwambwat hu byia̱ mi̱ bibyin 65 hwa. Á̱ bu si̱ nkyiak ta̱m hu nang si̱ ku swak da̱ a̱mgba̱m mkpa̱m lyuut ku swak ma̱ng yet a̱tsatsak a̱ni. Di̱n jen jhyang, á̱ ngyei nggu "A̱fai-a̱gwam Sa̱taya".
This Month in Education: January 2022 edit
Could you please translate this?
- Religion: In Nigeria, there are almost equal numbers of Muslims and Christians. Most of the Christians live in the south, and most of the Muslims live in the north. Contrary to some beliefs, the Nigerian civil war was not only attributed to religious intolerance. The war which took place between 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970, was a political conflict caused by the attempted secession of the southeastern provinces of Nigeria as the self-proclaimed Republic of Biafra. The conflict was the result of economic, ethnic, cultural and religious tensions among the various peoples of Nigeria.
- Khwi: Mami Naijeriya, Á̱kpaa̱pyia̱ ba ma̱ng Krista ba nyia̱ kpa̱mkpaan di̱ shyia̱ ca̱caat ma̱ng shi. Krista ba ma a̱di̱di̱t shyia̱ di̱ fam a̱tak hu hwa, a̱wot a̱di̱di̱t Á̱kpaa̱pyia̱ wu si̱ di̱ fam a̱za hu hwa. Mi̱ di̱ nyia̱ fi̱p ma̱ng nwuak a̱cucuk ghyáng, da̱ziya nang zwang á̱niet a̱byin Naijeriya ji ku nyia̱ mat nwai nyap fwuo ma̱ng a̱dini á̱ghyang wa ma̱nyin. Zwang ji ji̱ ku nyia̱ kyiak neet ma̱ a̱tuk mam 6 Zwat A̱natat 1967 – 15 Zwat Jhyiung 1970, ku yet jhya̱ kwai-nfwuo-á̱niet ja nang kyang ku khwat nji bai a̱ni hwa yet cat sa̱t a̱yaaprovin fam a̱tak-a̱tyin Naijeriya ba ba̱ yong a̱pyia̱ mba nang Ri̱pobi̱lik Byafra wu ma̱ng si̱sak nang ba̱ ku yei a̱pyia̱ mba a̱ni. Jhya̱ ji ja ku yet zang mwuat ndyen tung nzwa, nwap, taada ma̱ng khwi tsi̱tsak á̱niet vwuon a̱byin Naijeriya ba.
No worries. May I ask whether thtat training is for Wikipedia editing? Also, could you please translate this?
- The National Christian Centre (previously known as the National Ecumenical Centre and sometimes known as the National Church of Nigeria) is a Christian place of worship in Nigeria's capital, Abuja. It is located in Abuja, the capital city. The centre is an inter-denominational church building.
- Wow! Ma̱ aba̱n ang (You're welcome)! And thanks for accepting the invitation to join. 😊🙏
- Translation: A̱vwuoa̱tung Á̱nietkhwikristi A̱byin (á̱ ku lyen nang A̱vwuoa̱tung Susot Á̱nietkhwikristi A̱byin a̱wot di̱n jen jhyang á̱ ka ngyei Cod A̱byin Naijeriya) yet a̱vwuo kyuak ntong a̱zaghyi A̱gwaza kya ma̱ a̱byin Naijeriya mami a̱keangtung a̱byin ka, A̱buja. A̱vwuoa̱tung ka yet nok cod a̱si̱ a̱mgba̱m susot á̱nietkhwikristi hwa.
I have seen that there are different people creating new articles in Tyap, which is great. However, the fact that each article has literally one sentence won't help when the wiki will be reviewed for approval. --Caro de Segeda (talk) 14:44, 30 January 2022 (UTC)
This Month in Education: February 2022 edit
This Month in Education: March 2022 edit
Thanks for launching Tyap Wikipedia! edit
Hi Kambai Akau, thank you for your role in helping to launch the Tyap Wikipedia! I am an administrator on dag.wikipedia.org (Wikipedia in Dagbani, a language of northern Ghana), and I frequently edit various Wikipedias in African languages and am delighted to see Wikipedia in Tyap. I am ready to help out whenever you'd like.
- Thanks a bunch bro @Sabon Harshe! It was a great journey still on. Yeah, we're in the migration process at the moment and would be delighted having you on board to help us out in one way or the other in the Tyap Wikipedia. Thanks for volunteering in advance. 😊 Much love! Kambai Akau (talk) 01:12, 21 April 2022 (UTC)
This Month in Education: April 2022 edit
This Month in Education: May 2022 edit
This Month in Education: May 2022 edit
This Month in Education: June 2022 edit
This Month in Education: July 2022 edit
This Month in Education: August 2022 edit
This Month in Education: September 2022 edit
Incubator Template edit
Hi @Kambai Akau, I hope you're fine, I'm Gwanki from Hausa Wikipedia. Please I need your help on how to create a Template here in Incubator. Have a happy editing Sir. Thanks Gwanki (talk) 07:31, 22 October 2022 (UTC)
- @ User:Gwanki -- Greetings bro. Sorry for the late reply. To create a template in the Incubator, you could simply go to any related category to see if there are any templates you would like to model your template after (you can start from the search box by searching "Template:--", or you can search any of the available categories here, randomly, to see if any has a template you wish to mimic). You can copy the template. Then, you return to your own category and create a new template where you would paste what you copied from the other Category. Here is a link to the "Template:Country" in the Tyap Wikipedia (this was copied from Incubator). Here is another in the Ndonga Wikipedia in the Incubator for "language". Please feel free to ask any further questions. Regards. Kambai Akau (talk) 16:12, 22 October 2022 (UTC)
This Month in Education: End of the 2022 edit
This Month in Education: January 2023 edit
This Month in Education: February 2023 edit
This Month in Education: March 2023 edit
Hi! How are you doing? Could you please translate this article to Tyap?
- Edgar de Wahl (23 August 1867 – 9 March 1948) was a Baltic German teacher, mathematician and linguist. He is most famous for being the creator of Interlingue (known as Occidental throughout his life), a naturalistic constructed language based on the Indo-European languages, which was initially published in 1922.
- Yeah, sure.
- Edgar de Wahl (23 Zwat A̱ni̱nai 1867 – 9 Zwat Tsat 1948) ku yet a̱tyutyiet a̱ yet a̱tyu Jaman fam Baltik, a̱gwak-kidee ma̱ng a̱tyulyenlilyem wa. Ma̱ a̱di̱di̱t lyen nggu da̱nian nggu wa ku bwuo a̱lyem nang á̱ ngyei Interlingue (á ku ngyei Otsidentat di̱n jen ji nang gu ku nshyia̱ ma̱ng swuan a̱ni), nang á̱ nok mi̱ nok di̱n vak mun lilyem Ndo-Yurop, nang á̱ ku tsa shei ma̱ a̱lyia̱ 1922 a̱ni. Kambai Akau (talk) 19:03, 15 April 2023 (UTC)