|In other languages
|English · čeština · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · magyar · Nederlands · norsk bokmål · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · беларуская (тарашкевіца) · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · বাংলা · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · العربية · تۆرکجه||(2)|
Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 12:21, 3 August 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for your suggestion. Next month, we will be organizing a Waray Wiktionary live presentation/discussion and editing session. I am just doing some preparations so that the participants would not be intimidated to add contents, because they are all newbies. These words are some of the 1000 most commonly used words (and their alternative forms) in Waray; not just any random words. --JinJian (talk) 09:24, 23 October 2015 (UTC)