Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 04:45, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
Halo terima kasih sudah berkontribusi di Wikiwisata!
Berikut adalah beberapa saran penyuntingan dari saya, berdasarkan riwayat editan Anda:
- Pada bagian Menuju kesini huruf "k" nya memakai huruf kecil.
- Mohon namai bagian yang berhubungan dengan makanan dengan Makan (jangan dinamai "Makanan"), karena dalam bagian tersebut bisa berisi nama makanan, tempat makan, dan cara makan.
- Hal yang sama juga berlaku untuk bagian Minum (jangan dinamai "Minuman"), dengan alasan yang sama seperti di atas.
Translation request Edit
Hi. Could you please translate this to Mandailing?
Lingua Franca Nova (“Elefen”) is a language designed to be particularly simple, consistent, and easy to learn for international communications. It has a number of positive qualities:
- 1. It has a limited number of phonemes. It sounds similar to Italian or Spanish.
- 2. It is phonetically spelled. No child should have to spend years learning irregularities.
- 3. It has a completely regular grammar, similar to the world’s creoles.
- 4. It has a limited and completely regular set of productive affixes for routine word derivation.
- 5. It has well-defined rules for word order, in keeping with many major languages.
- 6. Its vocabulary is strongly rooted in modern Romance languages. These languages are themselves widespread and influential, plus they have contributed the major part of English vocabulary
- 7. It is designed to be naturally accepting of Latin and Greek technical neologisms, the de facto “world standard”.
- 8. It is designed to seem relatively “natural” to those who are familiar with Romance languages, without being any more difficult for others to learn.
- We hope you like Elefen!