Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, OWTB 07:38, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! 18:37, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
Could you please look at...Edit
Talk:Wp/jam/Mien_Piej#Mi_look_at_di_front_page_again... -- I think this editor might be useful for the "jam" project, but they have raised some questions which could be answered, but which I don't know the answers to. Russavia (talk) 05:41, 21 September 2012 (UTC)
- Sure, no problem. 17:41, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
Thank you so much for your message. Just to clarify, we made a distinction between "acrolect > mesolect > basilect" (J1-J2-J3) and we are using the basilect and the orthography that appears on this website. You can take a look and tell me what you think. However, if you feel that you prefer another one, feel free to use it as long as you add a template at the top of the page which states something like "This page uses a different orthography" and you specify the register you are using ("acrolect > mesolect > basilect"). However, I would like to ask you not to change any article that has another orthography as we will respect both orthographies (same as the English Wikipedia with British, American, Australian and Canadian orthographies). If you have any doubt please do not hesitate to contact me again and thanks for your interest. I hope you enjoy your time writing here. --Katxis (talk) 09:01, 3 March 2016 (UTC)