|In other languages
|English · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · magyar · Nederlands · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · تۆرکجه||(3)|
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 10:17, 23 October 2011 (UTC)
NoongarPedia wikibomb Sat 8 July 2017, State Library WA, 1 - 3 pmEdit
As part of NAIDOC and as part of Wikimedia Australia being in the State Library at BiblioTECH, there's a NAIDOC week wikibomb on Sat 8 July from 1 - 3 pm in the State Library. This should include a NoongarPedia wikibomb. Are you OK with that, and if so, we need to publicise it! Aarghdvaark (talk) 03:47, 29 June 2017 (UTC)
Monday 7th Aug Noongar group meeting in the BiblioTechEdit
- Hi Gnangarra, looking on the WikiClubWest page, the diary has a Noongarpedia wikibomb on Sunday 6th August, not Monday 7th? Which date is correct, or are they two different events? Aarghdvaark (talk) 03:26, 13 July 2017 (UTC)