Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 00:10, 10 June 2015 (UTC)
Old Norse WikipediaEdit
I see you've made lots of changes to the Norse Wikipedia. While all of your changes were well intended and many were helpful, there are a few things you should be aware of. One of them would be writing in runes. Old Norse was originally written in Younger Futhark runes, but later switched to using the Latin alphabet. You switched many of the articles to Elder Futhark, which predates Old Norse. Because the majority of Old Norse that you will read is in the Latin Alphabet, it's fine to use it. You should also delete articles like this one and this one since they are irrelevant. You can always use your Wikipedia Sandbox if you want to test something or edit an article and only preview instead of submitting. I'm going to undo any changes that switched the alphabet and you should also. Besides that, many of your changes have been helpful and are appreciated. --ScriptorHistoriae (talk) 23:29, 19 January 2017 (UTC)