Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 05:06, 29 December 2020 (UTC)
Sorry, I asked the native speakers of Xibe about the word "Japan" and they said that in Xibe "ᡰᡳᠪᡝᠨ (žiben)" is used to refer to the country, so I will change the noun ᡧᡠᠨ ᡩᠠ (šun da) back to ᡰᡳᠪᡝᠨ (žiben). --MiiCii 07:55, 12 January 2021 (UTC)
At Wp/sjo, we may use Xibe script. --MiiCii 07:11, 15 January 2021 (UTC)
- From my perspective, yes. Typing Xibe script with Xibe Keyboard would be a feasible way.--MiiCii 02:52, 16 January 2021 (UTC)