Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 21:52, 15 August 2017 (UTC)
Lingua Franca Nova Wiktionary Edit
Thank you so much for your help but we already have a really good dictionary. To edit it you have to go here. However, we are now trying to get the Wikipedia approved so it would be great if you can create some new articles. In order to correct them please, use the "Spelador" on the dictionary website. --Katxis (talk) 20:14, 31 March 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks. Once the LFN Wikipedia is created (its status is listed as approved and is waiting on creation), what will happen to the LFN Wikia? It wouldn't really be good to have duplicate sites, as that would split the community. If the Wikia's content will be transferred to the Wikipedia, it might be a good idea to transfer the dictionary there to the Wiktionary I set up. DraconicDark (talk) 19:43, 1 April 2018 (UTC)
Kreilo de paĝoj Edit
Saluton Draconic! Dankon pro via nova artikolo Wy/eo/Kolonjo!
Mi vidas, ke ĝi ne enhavis norman skizon (skeleton), do mi ĵus aldonis ĝin. Ĉu vi konas la paĝon Wy/eo/Helpo:Krei paĝon? Ĝi tre helpas al kreado de novaj paĝoj, ĉar ĝi aŭtomate enmetas ĉiujn gravajn bazajn aferojn. Amike. --KuboF Hromoslav (talk) 23:14, 29 March 2020 (UTC)
You created this portal page 3 days ago, but then nothing else are contributed, based on your userpages (both here and at Meta-Wiki), I don't know if you're seriously created it or not? Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 22:59, 27 May 2021 (UTC)
- @Liuxinyu970226: Hi, I created the portal because someone else created the Main Page for this test project but didn't create a portal for it. I did create it seriously, but I don't know if the other person was serious about it. DraconicDark (talk) 00:35, 28 May 2021 (UTC)
- Added later: I see now that the content in the test project was deleted, so the portal is therefore no longer necessary. DraconicDark (talk) 00:37, 28 May 2021 (UTC)
Hausa Wikiquote Edit
Hello DraconicDark, I recently added the above Wiki on a list of projects and I understand it was reverted by you. I honestly thought since our work is already in process, I can actually add it there. Please could you shade more light so that I wont make same mistake again in the near future. Thank you and Best regards,Uncle Bash007 (talk) 03:07, 22 August 2022 (UTC).
- @Uncle Bash007: Hi,
- Your mistake was that you added Hausa Wikiquote under "Approved" which is only for projects that have been approved by the Language Committee, and Hausa Wikiquote has not yet been approved. You can add your project to the list, but it should go under "These are active and might get their own site soon" instead of "These have been approved and/or created".
- Thanks, DraconicDark (talk) 04:46, 22 August 2022 (UTC)