Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 07:32, 27 April 2015 (UTC)
A cheeseburger for you!Edit
|好的，可是肚子餓~ JuHanHsieh (talk) 08:19, 15 July 2015 (UTC)|
A-eng 您好， 我非泰雅族。泰雅語非母語。目前從事的工作為計畫助理。工作事項與泰雅語有相關。
What Languages do you speak --2607:FB90:80B2:780D:98A4:3001:62DE:12C8 04:05, 2 August 2016 (UTC)
paru huliang wrong words
paru huling correct words
Sorry for using English as I really don't understand both languages, but it seems that, after your two edits, the Wikipedia links on both portal pages are not working well now: w:Hla’alua_language and w:SaiSiyat_language, so would you please undid these two edits, or create both as redirect pages to the actual titles? Thank you for making time to read my message. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 12:07, 5 March 2017 (UTC)
Depend on their orthography, SaiSiyat is actual title. And about Hla’alua, this name was recognized by the Taiwanese government on 2014/6/26. (Saaroa is an old title and doesn't use nowadays.) Those are the reasons that I had made some changes here. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Akamycoco (discussion • contribs) 08:12, 7 March 2017 (UTC).
Hello! You can visit this website (http://web.klokah.tw/). There are many teaching materials here. You can learn from the basic, such as alphabet, pronunciation, song, daily conversation and to the advanced, just like Atayal culture and world literature. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Vickylin77amis (discussion • contribs) 05:32, 1 June 2017 (UTC).