Please address any questions to cawikimedia.org.
|In other languages
|English · čeština · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · magyar · Nederlands · norsk bokmål · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · беларуская (тарашкевіца) · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · বাংলা · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · تۆرکجه||(2)|
Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 23:21, 27 August 2011 (UTC)
- This is really weird, folks. I came here to look at how incubator works, and the first page I looked at, I had the yellow bar with a message, the message above. With the current time. My account was auto-created as soon as I looked at incubator, but how did the bot know, then, to act so that the message was there on first page view? Mystery, eh?
- However, my account was autocreated at 23:21, 27 August 2011. The only thing I can imagine is that when the page request was sent, from browser with my global log-in, the account was immediately created prior to response (it has to be that way), but there was a little delay before the page was served up. The bot acted in that brief interval, so that the messages waiting message was there on the first page sent. --Abd 23:28, 27 August 2011 (UTC)