Could you please write a stub Wp/sr-zlatb/Куров - just a few sentences based on http://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2_%28%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%98%D0%B0%D1%82_%D0%BF%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%29 or EN wiki? Only 3-5 sentences enough. Please.
PS. Article about Kurów is already on 153 languages. If you do that, please put interwiki link into English version. If your village/town/city hasn't on PL wiki, I can do article about it. Pietras1988 TALK 17:10, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
- Certainly I can. Can you write at least something about Zlatibor in Polish Wikipedia? ;) A simple stub would be fine. --Djordje D. Bozovic (?) 14:38, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
- So, there's something here and here. But I am going to translate the article from Polish soon. --Djordje D. Bozovic (?) 16:21, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, you don't really have to. :) But thanks anyway. --Djordje D. Bozovic (?) 20:46, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
- Na zachodzie region graniczy z bośniackimi miejscowościami o nazwach Mokra Gora, Semegnjevo i Jablanica.
- Just note that Mokra Gora, Semegnjevo, and Jablanica are not in Bosnia; those are villages situated on Mount Zlatibor and they belong to Serbia, but are located near the border with Bosnia. Therefore, word Jablanica in this sentence should not link to the article about the town in Herzegovina which has the same name, and is placed far away from Zlatibor. --Djordje D. Bozovic (?) 13:45, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
Zlatiborian Wikipedia TestEdit
Hello Ђорђе Д. Божовић. I deleted the Zlatiborian Wikipedia Test (Wp/sr-zlatb), because we do not allow languages without a valid ISO 639 language code (certainly not because it's a dialect). I can give you an XML file on request, which you can import on another wiki (e.g. Incubator Plus or other Wikia). SPQRobin 14:00, 1 July 2008 (UTC)