File:Karl Rensch, Dictionnaire wallisien-français (1984).pdf
Original file (850 × 1,329 pixels, file size: 28.69 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 456 pages)
This file is from Wikimedia Commons and may be used by other projects. The description on its file description page there is shown below.
|DescriptionKarl Rensch, Dictionnaire wallisien-français (1984).pdf||
Français : Dictionnaire wallisien-français (Tikisionalio fakauvea-fakafalani) réalisé par le linguiste Karl Rensch et publié en 1984 (The National Australian University, coll. Pacific Linguistics) ; édition numérique 2015
English: Wallisian-French dictionary (Tikisionalio fakauvea-fakafalani) published in 1984 by linguist Karl Rensch (The National Australian University, coll. Pacific Linguistics). Digital edition licensed 2015
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:01, 5 October 2016||850 × 1,329, 456 pages (28.69 MB)||Skimel||User created page with UploadWizard|
Global file usage
The following other wikis use this file:
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
|Author||Karl H. RENSCH|
|File change date and time||05:31, 21 May 2015|
|Date and time of digitizing||05:31, 21 May 2015|
|Date metadata was last modified||05:31, 21 May 2015|
|Online copyright statement||http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0|
|Version of PDF format||1.4|