- meaning translated in English is magic charm .
- Agimat is a Filipino word for "amulet" or "charm".Anting-anting is also a Filipino system of magic and sorcery with special use of the above mentioned talismans, amulets, and charms. It is part of a wider South-East Asian tradition of tribal jewelry, as "gantung" (meaning "hanging") in Indonesian/Malay and "anting-anting" (meaning "ear pendant") in Javanese
- An agimat also called a gayuma serves as a love charm which makes the owner more attractive to the opposite sex
- lucky charm
- ↑ ,Kapampangan-English-Pilipino Dictionary under Category A
- Kapampangan-English-Pilipino Dictionary