I would like to rename my account to a new name; "Niduzzi", as my current name ("Izzudin") is already in use in id: and ar: by others. So I can't unify my account. Thanks! Izzudin 06:01, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- Done, sorry for the delay:
- The page User:Izzudin has been moved to User:Niduzzi.
- The page User talk:Izzudin has been moved to User talk:Niduzzi.
- The user "Izzudin" has been renamed to "Niduzzi".
- Cbrown1023 talk 19:43, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
Nice to meet you. I hope you had a happy easter break.
I see that Wp/dzu has been listed among the list of unprefixed pages.
Although it is true that Teochew currently does not have an ISO code of its own. However, most people agree that it warrants a separate ISO code for itself and applications for an ISO are currently being made. (See here).
Can the articles continue to use exist with the prefix "Wp/dzu" or should they be moved to "Wp/nan" ? --Jose77 06:30, 3 April 2010 (UTC)
Need your helpEdit
I am currently unable to leave messages on the usertalk pages of new users (due to the disabling of all 'unprefixed' pages).
Could you re-enable the ability to leave messages on the usertalk pages of new editors? Thanks.
Regards, --Jose77 06:30, 3 April 2010 (UTC)
Приглашаем Вас принять участие в обсуждении (тема Кабардино-черкесская, вепсская и латгальская Википедии), а также просим Вас активизироваться в работе над созданием полноценного раздела Википедии на латгальском языке. Будем Вам признательны!--Andrijko Z. 17:17, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the invite, but I don't speak Latgalian. Cbrown1023 talk 13:37, 13 November 2010 (UTC)