Richaringan's user page Edit
Welcome to my user page !
Hello, I'm Richaringan ! I have been registered since March 2022. I am from the French language Wikipedia.
I don't only contribute to Wikipedia in French, but also to Commons, where I'm a cartographer (you can send me suggestions on my talk page), on Wikidata, where I harmonize and control the interlanguage links related to the articles to which I contribute, and the Wiktionary in French, mainly on East Asian languages.
I am the founder of the WikiProject:Ryūkyū at the French Wikipedia and the owner of one of the largest ― if not the largest — Wikipedian library on the languages of East and North Asia.
I am a native speaker of French (Parisian variety). I have a good level in English and Spanish, and I also learn or learned other languages, but my level is poor.
I want to improve the Okinawan Wikipedia and Wiktionary, because it is a language I really like, so it is important to me to protect it, even if my level is not high.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- Introduction To The Okinawan Language: Uchina Guchi
- Josef Holmér, Uchinaa-Yamatoguchi, Yet another endangered variety on Okinawa?, Lund University, 2013
- Ling 073, Okinawan grammar, 2017
- Okinawan Basics うちなーぐち基本, Superhima, 2018
- Okinawanonline :
- Thomas Dougherty, Simple verbs in Okinawan aren’t so simple, 2015