Joined 20 December 2015
I began to create WikiPédia articles in 2000 (1)
An important topic of my PhD dissertation - 2005 - was "How to write collectively on line ? " What a program !!! ;-)
I am an irregular contributor :
- pictures of monuments, etc. on WikiMedia
- technical diagrams or pictures of tools and "know how"
- correcting misspelling when I read an article
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Babel user information ->
I've been learning English through my job practice (2) so I am very fluent in some narrow fields and ignorant in cooking or rugby semantics.
(1) User contributions (left menu)
It is empty because of the re-organization of user's accounts by WikiPedia.
(2) Sources of knowledge in English language
- interpreter in human sciences specialities
- academic research groups & publications
Fields of interest
- natural building