Kaartgennunginyupbo means looking from here at the head you can see places a long way off, this is derived from the following words;
- Kaart head, top of or hill
- geenung to look or see
- iny turns the preceeding word into an action e.g. nyin sit and nyinniny means sitting.
- up means the place of
- bo a long way away or far off 
Geenunginy Bo, the place for looking a long way, is one name Noongar people have for Kings Park. Another name is Karra katta or the hill of the spiders (or crabs).
- ↑ https://www.noongarculture.org.au/noongar-words/bo/
- ↑ Collard, Leonard & Palmer, Dave & Mountford, Anne & Civitella, Trish & Catholic Education Office (Perth, W.A.) 2000, Noongar names for Kings Park, Catholic Education Office of Western Australia, [Perth, W.A.]
- ↑ "About the Whadjuk Region". Kaartdijin Noongar - Nongar Knowledge. South West Aboriginal Land and Sea Council. Retrieved 26 June 2020