|In other languages||English · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · Nederlands · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · تۆرکجه||(1.1)|
Bem-vindo ao Wikimedia Incubator!
À direita estão alguns links importantes e, abaixo, algumas dicas e informações:
- Se você ainda não criou uma página de usuário, por favor crie a sua utilizando, por exemplo, as predefinições Babel.
- Você pode selecionar o idioma da sua interface acessando sua página de preferências.
- Se você criar artigos, predefinições ou categorias, não esqueça de adicionar um prefixo!
- Se você tem conhecimentos avançados na língua inglesa, você pode ajudar a traduzir páginas para outro idioma que você conheça, assim mais usuários conseguirão utilizar o Incubator!
- Se você quiser traduzir a interface, por favor vá à Betawiki, crie uma conta de usuário e siga as instruções na tela.
-- Welcoming Bot 22:55, 23 February 2014 (UTC)
Your user pagesEdit
Welcome to Incubator. We're glad to have you here.
Would you please justify why you have created all the subpages of your user page? I do not understand what they have to do with your work on Incubator. Per en:WP:NOTWEBHOST and pt:WP:PU these are not appropriate uses of the user page. (That you have similar subpages at Portuguese Wiktionary is your business and theirs, but I would not prefer to have them here.) StevenJ81 (talk) 14:52, 26 June 2017 (UTC)
- Steven, I created my user subpages because I already had added in Wiktionary, Wikinews and Wikibooks in Portuguese and Wikidata on my personal informations, wordings of the National Exam of the Medium Teach and Vestibular, my notes of NEMT and Vestibular and the minimal notes of the System of Selection Unified. Are important subpages for me. Please, don't delete my user subpages.
- Leonardo José Raimundo (talk) 21:09, 26 June 2017 (UTC)
- @Leonardo José Raimundo: I'm willing to give you a certain amount of leeway right now. But you do not say what these things have to do with your work on Incubator. To repeat myself: You can have anything on user pages that pertains to the work you do on Incubator. And you can have a small amount of personal information so people seeing your work here can get to know something about you. But this is not a place you are allowed to store notes. StevenJ81 (talk) 21:16, 26 June 2017 (UTC)
- I never heard back from you. This personal information is not permitted to be stored on any of the Wikimedia projects. Again, see en:WP:NOTWEBHOST, en:WP:UPNOT and pt:WP:PU. It is not my concern whether Portuguese Wiktionary, Wikinews and Wikibooks are willing to overlook this rule. You may not store your personal notes (unrelated to Incubator) here. I will delete those pages in one week, at 16:00, 19 July 2017 (UTC). So please make sure you have a copy of the information first. Thank you for your understanding. StevenJ81 (talk) 15:15, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
Hi! :) I noticed you've been adding lots of contents to the Zealandic Wiktionary recently. What is the source of the contents you are adding? Many of the page titles are in Dutch. --OWTB (talk) 09:11, 13 October 2018 (UTC)