User talk:L'andalú eh una lengua~incubatorwiki
- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some links, and here are some tips and info:
- You can find help and information on Help:Contents. If your English knowledge is good, you can translate that page to other language you know so more people can understand it!
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page. Greetings, Mardetanha 15:48, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
I'm really sorry, but Andalusian has no valid language code. The code and is of Ansus, a language of Indonesia (Papua). Therefore, we can't allow you to start a test project in Andalusian. You could request a language code (this can take a long time) and/or you could start the project at the Incubator Plus (you will not get a Wikimedia project). I'm sorry, SPQRobin 18:58, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Your account will be renamedEdit
The developer team at Wikimedia is making some changes to how accounts work, as part of our on-going efforts to provide new and better tools for our users like cross-wiki notifications. These changes will mean you have the same account name everywhere. This will let us give you new features that will help you edit and discuss better, and allow more flexible user permissions for tools. One of the side-effects of this is that user accounts will now have to be unique across all 900 Wikimedia wikis. See the announcement for more information.
Unfortunately, your account clashes with another account also called L'andalú eh una lengua. To make sure that both of you can use all Wikimedia projects in future, we have reserved the name L'andalú eh una lengua~incubatorwiki that only you will have. If you like it, you don't have to do anything. If you do not like it, you can pick out a different name.
Your account will still work as before, and you will be credited for all your edits made so far, but you will have to use the new account name when you log in.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Community Liaison, Wikimedia Foundation
02:17, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
This account has been renamed as part of single-user login finalisation. If you own this account you can log in using your previous username and password for more information. If you do not like this account's new name, you can choose your own using this form after logging in: Special:GlobalRenameRequest. -- Keegan (WMF) (talk)
16:56, 21 April 2015 (UTC)