- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 10:49, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
Здравствуйте! В казахской, узбекской, киргизской википедиях заливают энциклопедии выпущенные в бумажных носителях при помощи правительства этих стран. Президент Тувы выделил 500 тыс рублей на развите Тувинской Википедии. Также Эмомали Рахмон сказал что поддержит Таджикскую Википедию. Таких примеров много. Вы можете написать в правительство Дагестана о поддержке кумыкской Википедии? Есть готовые тексты тут. Есть ли универсальные энциклопедии выпущенные на кумыкском языке? Можете дать интервью кумыкским СМИ об кумыкской Википедии? Как например чеченцы: http://chechnyatoday.com/content/view/279941?_utl_t=ok , http://stolicaplus.ru/index.php/2009-12-21-06-59-54/111-2009-12-21-07-02-20/2136-2012-01-27-06-52-59 Это очень важно!--Kaiyr (talk) 06:48, 27 August 2015 (UTC)
Request for Help, pleaseEdit
Greetings Mr Ilja.mos,
Nice to meet you.
Could you kindly help me translate this article into the lovely Livvi-Karelian language? Please.
Your help would be very Gratefully Appreciated, Thankyou very much. --Philip J (talk) 08:51, 1 October 2015 (UTC)
- Dear Mr Ilja.mos, I have helped translate the article regarding the Livvi-Karelian language into this Wikipedia language edition because I can speak that language.
- Would you be so kind as to help me translate this article into your wonderful Livvi-Karelian language? please.
Could you please write a stub https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/olo/Kur%C3%B3w – just a few sentences based on https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/krl/Kur%C3%B3w, https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kur%C3%B3w, https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D1%83%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B2 or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kur%C3%B3w? Only 5-10 sentences enough. Please.
PS. Article about Kurów is already in 346 languages and dialects. If your village/town/city isn't yet on PL wiki, I can do article about it. (I'm first author of requests of interwikis) Pietras1988 TALK 18:04, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
Thank you for your translation. Pietras1988 TALK 19:01, 20 November 2015 (UTC)
- Sir would you please fix this template  Thanks --Amjad Mehmoodfsc (talk) 04:31, 6 January 2016 (UTC)
Mitkä ovat kuukausien nimet karjalan kielellä? Ovatko ne nämä: https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category_talk:Wp/krl/Kuukaudet 126.96.36.199 15:38, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
Ovat nämä, vienankarjalaisiin kuukausien nimiin olen lisännyt suhu-s:t (kieliopin mukaan). - Ilja.mos, 14:36, 13 June 2016 (UTC).
Hello! The Wikimedia Foundation is asking for your feedback in a survey. We want to know how well we are supporting your work on and off wiki, and how we can change or improve things in the future. The opinions you share will directly affect the current and future work of the Wikimedia Foundation. You have been randomly selected to take this survey as we would like to hear from your Wikimedia community. To say thank you for your time, we are giving away 20 Wikimedia T-shirts to randomly selected people who take the survey. The survey is available in various languages and will take between 20 and 40 minutes.
You can find more information about this project. This survey is hosted by a third-party service and governed by this privacy statement. Please visit our frequently asked questions page to find more information about this survey. If you need additional help, or if you wish to opt-out of future communications about this survey, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you! --EGalvez (WMF) (talk) 22:26, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
- ↑ This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- ↑ Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Test administrator status expires in MarchEdit
This is to remind you that your test-administrator rights will expire sometime during March. (See Incubator:Test-administrators.)
- If you wish to continue as a test administrator, please put a request for renewal at I:RFTA approximately one week before expiration. Ideally, please also notify your test community on an appropriate page that you have a Request for Test Administrator open.
- If you do not wish to continue, you do not need to do anything, and your rights will be turned off when your term expires.
MediaWiki message delivery (talk) for StevenJ81 (talk) (bureaucrat) 14:52, 16 February 2017 (UTC)