Latest comment: 14 years ago by SPQRobin in topic Welcome
- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some links, and here are some tips and info:
- You can find help and information on Help:Contents. If your English knowledge is good, you can translate that page to other language you know so more people can understand it!
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, SPQRobin 13:30, 4 June 2008 (UTC)