Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on my talk page.
Greetings, OWTB 07:11, 19 March 2011 (UTC)
- Thankyou so much Mr. 27christian11 for your Brilliant Translation effort!
- I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
- May God Bless you!
- --Jose77 07:15, 2 April 2011 (UTC)
Would you like to have the entries in both Latin and Batak scripts? I could help with that. Otherwise, if the Batak Toba community would like to, we could shift the script from Latin to Batak, the same way the Buginese wikis have been done. DerekWinters (talk) 18:38, 13 April 2015 (UTC)
- Greetings DerekWinters, my dearest apology for replying late. From your suggestion, do you mean having a two different sets of Batak Toba wikis, one in Latin scripts, the others in Batak scripts? either way, that would be great. I am looking forward to work with you. Sincerely, 27christian11 (talk) 15:08, 1 May 2015 (UTC)
- No worries. What I suggest is either a full shift to Batak, or something similar to the Uzbek wikipedia in which the script can be changed from Latin to Batak on the same page (https://uz.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suv). The Buginese community has shifted entirely to their own script, so I believe the Toba Batak community may want to as well. DerekWinters (talk) 18:59, 3 May 2015 (UTC)