<div class="thumbinner mp-thumb" style="background: transparent; border: none; padding: 0; max-width: Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".px;">[[File:Script error: No such module "String".|border|Template:Wp/brx/if emptypx |दै बटल गारहरदों ]]
- ... that flipping water bottles (pictured) has been banned in some U.S. and British schools?
- ... that during the Second World War, Kenneth Le Couteur worked at Bletchley Park on Tunny?
- ... that the Suffolk University Political Research Center included mobile phones in its polls for the first time in 2012?
- ... that when queen consort ʻAnaseini Takipō failed to produce a male heir for King George Tupou II, his daughter Sālote Tupou III ascended to the throne of Tonga upon his death?
- ... that Luscombe Castle in Devon has an American Garden developed between 1812 and 1814?
- ... that Adrian Moss was named Indiana Mini Mr. Basketball when at high school?
- ... that Robert Forward invoked van Vogt's short story "Far Centaurus" when discussing the problem of interstellar travel?
- ... that Mary Chubb was an "accidental archaeologist" who only took a job with the Egypt Exploration Society so she could pay for art school?